Roundtable members are invited to attend the upcoming meeting of the Roundtable for Oil and Gas Projects in South Australia.
This will be your chance to get updates on current oil and gas projects in South Australia. You will have the opportunity to get involved in Roundtable discussions on intermediate and long-term strategic objectives and priorities to help inform the South Australian Government on the key priorities that will underpin the Roadmap on Onshore and Offshore Oil and Gas projects in South Australia.
A full program is available to view and download from the Roundtable webpage.
Here are some of the topics you will hear about at the meeting:
- Minister’s address: The Hon. Dan van Holst Pellekaan
- Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (CCUS) update – by Santos
- Update on gas supply / demand markets – by EnergyQuest
- National Perspectives presented by the APPEA
- South Australian Perspectives – by SACOME
- Hydrogen Technology presented by the CSIRO
- Roundtable’s Priorities – including legislation and policies – presented by the DEM-ERD
- Otway Basin Update – by Beach Energy
- CO2 Discovery in the Otway Basin – by Vintage Energy
Date: Thursday, 9 December 2021
Time: 8.30am arrival for 9.00am start, concludes 4.30pm
Networking from 4.30pm - 5.30pm
Venue: National Wine Centre
Corner Botanic and Hackney Road, Adelaide
For catering purposes, please register by Monday, 22 November 2021.
For any enquiries please contact us at email@example.com.