South Australia's advantages include:
- a well-planned supply of affordable industrial land, linked to strategic infrastructure and transport corridors
- an advanced manufacturing, technology and research base
- world’s leading companies in defence, food and wine, resources, information and communications technology, and automotive sectors
- strong collaboration and partnership between industry and government
- excellence in higher education, skills training and research
- growing investment and trade relationships with China and India.
South Australia's capital city, Adelaide, is consistently ranked one of the most liveable cities in the world and is among the most affordable capital cities in Australia. For more information on doing business in South Australia visit InvestSA.
For more information on foreign investment: